THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING
- If the customer does not present an invoice or receipt of purchase
- If the warranty is expired (Please ask for an out-of-warranty repair service)
- If the serial number or IMEI number of the product was altered or removed
- If the product presents unauthorized interventions that are causing performance problems
- Abuse, misuse, neglect or any different use other than that specified in the User’s manual
- The product presented problems caused by third-party software, unauthorized software or installations/configurations made by persons not authorized by iSWAG
- If the problem was caused during shipment of the product
- The warranty is not transferable if the product has been stolen, misplaced or lost.
- Problems caused by accidents such as fires, voltage variations, chemical exposure, moisture, spill of food or liquid, sand, insects or vandalism.
- Problems caused by natural disasters such as storms, earthquakes, floods, extreme environmental conditions, etc.
- The warranty does not cover cosmetic defects caused by normal use, sun exposure, dings or scratches on the lenses of the camera, on the battery, on the LCD screen or any cosmetic defect or assembly defect that is not from manufacture.
- If the product was used with accessories other than the original iSWAG, such as headset, batteries, etc.
- If the product is physically broken or shows shock or damage other than a manufacturing defect.
- If the battery has been charged using a charger other than the original iSWAG charger or if the battery was used in another different product or if the battery was used under conditions different than those indicated in the electrical specifications.
- If the product presents the security seal broken, altered or removed.
- If the product is used in a telephone network different from those approved by telephone service provider. Consequently iSWAG is not responsible for the operation, stability, signal coverage or any service provided by the telephone service provider.